THEATRE ARTS CAMP
July 8-12, 2013 $80 Per Student
Please deliver or mail in registration by Monday, July 1.
Registrations will be confirmed by Wednesday, July 3.
Online registration is closed, but plenty of space is still available.
This summer will be the 8th season of MVC Theatre Arts Camp for children entering grades 3-8. The camp will encourage kids to give expression to their God-given gifts in the performing arts and more. Besides having fun discovering new moves in acting, stagecraft, song and dance, campers explore the scriptural theme for the day and prepare for the special show for parents and friends on Friday evening.
*Campers must return to the church by 6:30pm
· Campers bring a box or bag lunch each day
· Campers dress comfortably
· First day, campers should bring a smock or an old shirt to paint in throughout the week i.e. something that can be worn over their daily attire and is ok to get real messy or throw out at the end of the week
· Please let us know the first day of camp if your child is planning to miss any days of camp. Barring illness or emergency, campers must plan to attend the entire camp session and camp show Friday.
· Let us know by July 1, if there is a special request for your campers to be grouped with a specific friend or sibling OR don’t want to be paired with their sibling. In general, children are grouped by age. We can’t guarantee groupings, but we’ll do our best to honor special requests.
(301)865-9100 office, (240)344-4065 cell, Marilyn_herbert@mvcnow.org
NOTE: Marilyn will be out of the office June 21-30 for a mission trip. Calls and emails received while she is away will be returned July 1.
Please return completed registration
form and $80 check per child (made out to
Attn: Theatre Arts Camp
Old National Pike,